I am so excited...I will finally have an official creative outlet for my writing again! One of my best friends, Brieanna, offered me a position as a music/book reviewer for her online blog, Hamster Food. I'm not sure yet what type of books and music she's going to have me review, but nonetheless I will be writing again!
Writing has been one of my most important passions since I was a kid. The first thing I remember writing was a poem for my mom on her birthday, when I was about 5 or 6. Since then I have written countless stories, poems, songs, blog entries, and journal entries. Writing can be strenuous and stressful (especially if it is being turned in for a grade) but it is also invigorating and fulfilling. Words are so very important to me; written word in particular has been a salvation for my racing thoughts and muddled emotions. It helps me to clear my head and organize everything swirling around up there.
I am absolutely ecstatic about writing again!!
1 comment:
Ahh, so excited for you! Can't wait to read your new reviews. =)
Post a Comment