Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stressed Already??

My biggest pet peeve right now: self-invites. People are already assuming they are invited to the wedding. The fact of the matter is, every individual attending is going to require seating, a favor, a program, food, drinks...and an invitation. Even if we only serve cake and coffee does everyone realize how stressful it's going to be finding a venue large enough to accomodate everyone? How about renting chairs and tables? And forget about making anything; hand-made invitations and favors are going to take way too long with that many people. I am going to school and working, and planning on working another job. My bridesmaids are going to have to help a LOT if I intend to pull off my dream wedding with 300+ guests! I haven't even begun to think about the groomsmen's tuxes, directions and maps, and what exactly is going to happen with the food. I haven't looked for a dress, decided on flowers or decorations, or priced ANYTHING. Inviting all those people places accomodation at the top of the list and what I want my wedding to be like at the bottom of the list. I'm flipping out already and the wedding is 15 months away! Vegas is looking really good right about now...

No comments: